Baby Wipes have many uses around the home.
Since I’ve had my children I, like most families, have kept a constant supply in the house.
Here is a list of my favourite uses for baby wipes, which I have discovered along the way:
- They are great for getting scuff marks off of uPVC doors and window frames
- Use a couple of baby wipes on your trainers, to give them back their nice white, clean look
- You can use them on mirrors and glass to clean off smudges and fingerprints
- Baby wipes are great for cleaning crayon and pen marks from many surfaces
- During hot weather, I like to use baby wipes for a quick way to cool down and freshen up. The children love it too!
- They are great for removing eye make up
- Houseplants tend to get a little bit dusty. You can use baby wipes to clean the leaves of them
- I’ve also used them on my girls’ dolls to get rid of dirty marks
- You can use baby wipes for a quick clean up in the bathroom. They make everything shine – but remember not to flush them away because they are not biodegradable
I just wish I’d discovered their many uses before I’d had my children though!
What do you use baby wipes for? I’d love to learn some more tips